Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"yum yum yum"

"yum, yum, yum" is what my good friend's little 1year old would say when he is hungry or wants to eat what he sees someone else eating.

Last week, I was told by Joanna, the laser center secretary, that I had a parcel. The parcel looked more like a book. Well, I checked where it was from and it read "Austria". Hmmm, who could this be from? ;-) On removing the outer cardboard, I found a nicely shaped/designed wooden square box. What could be in it? At this point, it looked more like food than a book. Well, when I opened the wooden box, I found quite the surprise. It was a chocolate cake that had been shipped from Austria ... I believe. Of course I knew right away who sent it in. Thanks Prof. Gmachl!!!!

I brought some of it to work and shared it with the folks at the laser center. We ate it with a "bucket" of vanilla icecream. See pictures. It was indeed a very yum yum cake and event!



~Ekua

No comments:

Post a Comment